Sexually Transmitted Diseases/std or?

Hello I have these little white scab looking things at the base of my penis and i have had protected sex with my girlfriend. they dont burn or itch and there seem to be hair coming out of most of them but there is also one or two larger red bumps.

Jake, There is really no such thing as "protected" sex. No birth control method, including condoms, is 100% safe in preventing pregnancy or STDS. So every time you have sex, you risk pregnancy or STDS. I would advise you to go to a doctor and have an exam. I can't diagnose over the internet. So please get a checkup and let me know what happens. Please refrain from sex outside of marriage to avoid these kinds of problems.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.