Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Std

Question
Penis head
Penis head  
Hello, well i have had little white clusters near the penis hole and i have had them for a while now, i experience no pain. I do not know what they are and with the picture provided can you tell me if this is normal.... I am 16 years old and have had unprotected sex about a year ago and the girl said that she had no std or anything of that sort. However i am very worried. The clusters are around the inside of my foreskin as i am not curcumcised. I have no open wounds or anything on my penis. These clusters have remained their without spreading for atleast a year now. They do not pop or cause me discomfort. I have been reading online that they go away on their own and people that have similar issue. Please help!!

Answer
Hello Liam,
The photograph shows a very bright white area on the left lower part of the tip on the image-- This may be a reflection from the light, or it may be the bumps you are speaking of are warts, caused by HPV.  The redness at the opening does not necessarily reflect an abnormality-- unless you have some discharge, burning or other sign or symptom.

A close up photo being careful to not get a reflection at the tip would be helpful.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar