Sexually Transmitted Diseases/could I have a STD from intercourse with animals

Question
I've had sex with both a dog and a horse before. I'm 16 years old and I regret everything, but I'm incredibly worried I may have contracted an STD from either of them...
I don't have any itches, pains or swellings. I don't want anyone to find out about what I've done but if it's going to effect my future I need to know whether I should see a doctor for aid or not. I don't want a foolish act to ruin my life ahead.
Please help! :(

Answer
Keagan, I'm glad that you realize that these activities were very risky and that you regret your actions. I can't tell you over the internet. Can you go to a doctor and get diagnosed? To ease your mind, you should really find out. Good luck and keep me updated.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW