Sexually Transmitted Diseases/white mark

Question
Hi.. I recently found a white mark on penis, it has been there for almost 4 monthz now and I am not sure what it is or must I be worried.. It is not sore or itchy, nothing.. everythi g is also working fine ie erections and urinating..

I have been married for 2yrs and am 29yrs old

Pls help!!

Thnx in advance

Answer
I would recommend going to your doctor and getting a checkup. If you have been married for 2 years, then I can't say if it is from your current wife or a former partner if you had one. You must find out if it is some kind of infection and get treated. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW