Sexually Transmitted Diseases/white mark

Hi.. I recently found a white mark on penis, it has been there for almost 4 monthz now and I am not sure what it is or must I be worried.. It is not sore or itchy, nothing.. everythi g is also working fine ie erections and urinating..

I have been married for 2yrs and am 29yrs old

Pls help!!

Thnx in advance

I would recommend going to your doctor and getting a checkup. If you have been married for 2 years, then I can't say if it is from your current wife or a former partner if you had one. You must find out if it is some kind of infection and get treated. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.