Sexually Transmitted Diseases/cough

Question
I performed oral sex on a man last night. A few hours after, i started coughing alot. It's the next morning & im still coughing. He didn't ejaculate. The cough is dry & i think im feeling something in my lungs now. Should i be worried that it's a std? What do u think it might be?

Answer
Hi Chris, I hope you are ok. I wasn't able to get your question until now. I cannot diagnose over the internet so of course, I would recommend that you go to your doctor. So I hope that has happened by now. Please let me know. You can email me at DWooley97@aol.com
Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW