Sexually Transmitted Diseases/cough

I performed oral sex on a man last night. A few hours after, i started coughing alot. It's the next morning & im still coughing. He didn't ejaculate. The cough is dry & i think im feeling something in my lungs now. Should i be worried that it's a std? What do u think it might be?

Hi Chris, I hope you are ok. I wasn't able to get your question until now. I cannot diagnose over the internet so of course, I would recommend that you go to your doctor. So I hope that has happened by now. Please let me know. You can email me at
Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.