Sexually Transmitted Diseases/small spot on penis

Question
img_0988
img_0988  
I've had sex for 2 weeks ago, but I do use condom for protection. Recently I've found a small dot on my penis and it's hurt when it's touched with hand or trouser. You can see in the picture. I would like to know what is it and does it serious? Do I have to visit a doctor or you have any advise for self treatment?

Answer
Sokha, I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to the doctor if you still have the problem. It could be an STD but I don't know. Condoms cannot protect 100% from sexually transmitted diseases. If you are single and not married, I would recommend not having sex to prevent STD problems or pregnancy. Write me at DWooley97@aol.com

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW