Sexually Transmitted Diseases/small spot on penis


I've had sex for 2 weeks ago, but I do use condom for protection. Recently I've found a small dot on my penis and it's hurt when it's touched with hand or trouser. You can see in the picture. I would like to know what is it and does it serious? Do I have to visit a doctor or you have any advise for self treatment?

Sokha, I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to the doctor if you still have the problem. It could be an STD but I don't know. Condoms cannot protect 100% from sexually transmitted diseases. If you are single and not married, I would recommend not having sex to prevent STD problems or pregnancy. Write me at

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.