Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Spots on penis head

These showed up a few days ago.
Had a few before and went to see my Docter about it as I previously had a problem with dry skin on my Penis that has still not gone away.
Went to as about the previous spots and was told it was perfectly normal and related to the dry skin problem.
However just recently this began to happen
will probably book another appointment but was looking for some answers on the internet first.

So just what are these spots?

Alex, I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I recommend that you get a second opinion if the first doctor doesn't seem to be able to help you. Of course, I recommend that you avoid sex if you are sexually active to prevent these kinds of problems.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.