Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red dots on penile tip

Red dots
Red dots  
I have no clue what these are. They do not have any irritation to them nor do they rise above the skin but are stressing me out a lot :/ I have sex about 1-3 time a week and masterbate on my off days but I've never had this happen before? I just need some outside expert advice till I can see the doctor thank you please get back to me ASAP

I hope you have seen a doctor by now. I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Your question was in the question pool at so don't know who you were asking. But I did get your question sent to me. I would recommmend that you don't have a sexual relationship at this time. You could be transmitting a sexually transmitted disease if you are. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.