Sexually Transmitted Diseases/I fear of herpes

Question
Attachment1
Attachment1  
Dear Mark,

First of all, thank you in advance for your response. 2.5 weeks ago, i had protected sex with a girl after party. During the sex, condom bursted and i realize this in the time it bursted. After that i goto WC and clean my penis with soap.

1 Week ago, i feel some itching around my penis. and the day after it become red, after 4 days it become normal. I have already went to doctor but i have to wait around 1 week for their response. My current penis picture is attached, what do you think? can it be herpes? I am married i fear of herpes. Now everthing is normal for me, it is not hurting or inching i can realize it if i focus deeply to my penis. this red dot is extreamly tiny.

Usually before this tiny dot, i masturbate everyday (my wife is far away from me now, due to working conditions) and sometimes i play with my penis around 1 hour without comming. Can it be something related this or can it be herpes?

Kind regards
Robert

Answer
Hello Robert,
The small blemish on the right side of the penis does NOT look like an acute infection with herpes. It's hard to figure out what it is now, as it is in a stage of healing. It may be just a scratch or irritated follicle. I would not worry about it!

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar