Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Help needed


Hi, I have noticed  cuts on my penny's and small white blistery spots.
I gave worried it could be something sinister or could it be a yeast infection?

John, I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. It is necessary for you to go to your private doctor and get a checkup. You really need to find out if it is a sexually transmitted disease or something else. Please let me know what your diagnosis is. My email address is

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.