Sexually Transmitted Diseases/itching bump on penis

About 2 or 3 days ago I noticed a small red bump on my penis that itched like a mosquito bite would.  At first that's what ithought it was but I'm really not sure. I am going to get tested in the morning but I just need some type of quick info before I have sex with my girlfriend.

Antonio, Sorry for the delay in answering. I hope you are well now. I would advise you to not have sex unless you are married. This can prevent a lot of problems in the future. I cannot diagnose over the internet. I hope you found out when you went to the doctor. Please let me know what happened.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.