Sexually Transmitted Diseases/itchy bumps on the head and testicles of.penis

red spot itchy
red spot itchy  

pics too
pics too  
Hi i already go to urologist and dermatologist
The uro said its only allergy and its not herpes
I go to dermatologist shes a female thats why im shy to show my penis but i dont have choice. She said its only a folliculitis but my problem is its really itchy . He gave me cream it gone and get dry but it comes back again and more itchy its not painful but its really itchy. Can i have some oral meds instead of cream? Or injectible so can easily heal? What is this pls help. By the way everutime i drink beer some of my hands theres a fluid spot and itchy and im always mastrb8 everynight. Everytime i mastrb8 sometimes it gets itchy too

Dale, I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. If you want, you can get a second opinion with another doctor. I can't recommend treatment. I would discourage masturbation in case it is aggravating your condition. Good luck and abstain from sex if you are sexually active and not married. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.