Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Am I getting STD from this?

Question
pic2
pic2  
pic1
pic1  
QUESTION: Hi, last friday 7th June 2013 been to this pub and met this hooker. She masturbate my penis and I've been fingering her vagina and grab her breast as well.(No penetration/oral/kissing)

Around 10 mins and no ejaculation happened(did not use any lubricant, was pretty dry and hurts a little) , so I stroke my penis with my hands(the hands that fingered her vagina and touches her breast) for a while and decided to call it off.

Few days later(13June 2013) I noticed some small bumps around the lower sides of my penis shaft. Not sure if they were there before or just came out.

Could this possibly be any STI/STD? Can I get any type of STD from what I did?

Thanks

ANSWER: Hello Zach,
It is not easy to see the bumps that you speak of. It is NOT likely that you "caught" an STD from the low risk activity that you participated in. In order to "catch" any infection, the other person has to have an infectious germ in a bodily fluid or secretion that you can carry inside your body from a sexual (or another) activity to infect something in you. If all skin surfaces remain intact, than there is little danger of getting an infection.

Good luck!
--mark

Shaft
Shaft  
QUESTION: Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

Just want to understand more of the details.

Sorry that I didn't highlight the tiny bump that I mentioned to you earlier. I attached the picture with highlighted red circle showing the tiny bump at my penis shaft, should I worry about these bump or are they normal?

When you say skin surfaces remain intact do you mean there is no open cut right? From the handjob there is some abrasion, but there is not any obvious cut at my penis area.

Answer
Hi Again, Zach,
It is hard to make a certain diagnosis with only a photograph. You've obviously had these bumps for a few days or more, and that essentially rules out herpes as a possible cause, since herpes lesions evolve rather quickly over a few days from a red rash to a blistering bump to an eroded lesion to a scab... all within a week or two. They may be a normal variation in the skin, including but not limited to sebaceous cysts.

Germs such as viruses need to gain entry into the body from an opening: abrasion, laceration, puncture, etc. If the skin is intact, without an opening, than there is low risk for any type of infection.

Hope this addresses your concerns. Good luck!

--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar