Sexually Transmitted Diseases/tell me what it is

what are they
what are they  
So this month I had unprotected sex with two girls, and was told by both of them that they were clean, and the other day after I finished masterbating, I saw that I had little red bumps on my penis, and I freaked out and started researching, and I couldn't really find anything that was similar to what I had, so could it be an std? Or is it Normal?

I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to a doctor as soon as possible. Just because those girls told you they were clean, doesn't mean that is the truth. You can have a sexually transmitted disease and not even know it. So let me know what happens. Also, there is no such thing as "protected sex". There is always a chance of transmitting a disease or pregnancy. Don't have sex unless you are married and this will prevent any chance of STDs or pregnancy.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.