Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Unknown condition

Question
glans dots
glans dots  
Dear DW,

I am writing because i have this strange dots on my glans. I have consulted a dermatologist and she diagnosed me with balinitis. I received a cream and was instructed to apply for 10 days. Now these dots did not disappear, instead they got bigger, maybe because of both unprotected sex and masturbation. Now I am really concerned as I was expecting to be sound in no time.

P.S.: i don't know if it's relevant, but 6 months ago I was infected with HPV. I mainly had warts on the foreskin. Just thought that maybe this is also worth mentioning.

Answer
I can't really diagnose over the internet or by pictures. If your doctor diagnosed you and gave you a cream, perhaps you were supposed to abstain from sex. Why don't you consider this in your life? I always recommend waiting until marriage to have sex to prevent lots of problems such as stds or pregnancy. Please let me know how you are doing now.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW