Sexually Transmitted Diseases/HPV

right side
right side  

left side
left side  
Is this HPV ? Never had unprotected sex without condom in my life

I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I can tell you that condoms cannot protect from sexually transmitted diseases 100% of the time. This is not common knowledge. You must get an exam from your doctor and as soon as possible. Don't have sex right now. In fact, I advise not to have sex outside of marriage to prevent these kinds of problems and pregnancy problems. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.