Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Marks and bumps.

Question
Bumps
Bumps  

Marks
Marks  
Hello. I am a 18 year old male from Canada. My question is based on a sexual experience I had. This happened back in April of this year and it was so far the only sexual activity I've had in my life. I haven't done anything since (yet). There was this girl I'm pretty close with and she isn't a virgin. She has had sexual partners in the past. She did not take my virginity, but she gave me unprotected oral sex. We haven't done anything sexual since this happened in April, but we plan to have intercourse I think soon.

I have fordyce spots. These appeared a long time ago before I met this girl, so that isn't a problem for me. I've been treating them with Nivea Soft (Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil) and it has lessened their appearance which is great. I have noticed three things:

One: These bumps in the first two pictures when I retract my foreskin. I'm not sure if those are also fordyce or something else.

Two: These marks I have in the skin. I'm not sure if these are skin variations or something else.

Three: Is it normal for the meatus (penis hole) to be "closed" during an erection. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be slightly opened or anything as I have seen in pornographic videos in the past. I don't have phimosis or tight foreskin. Mine is loose enough to easily maneuver around and retract. My penis in general also sort of leans to the left and sort of tends to be "sideways", especially when urinating. I don't know if you also specialize in this field, and this doesn't really bother me, but I'm just curious if it's just a normal curve or something crazy like peyronie's disease (which I doubt). I could just see a urologist, but I just thought I'd ask you just in case.

I don't know if either of those two things are STDs or not. The sexual experience occurred like I said, back in April, and I'm sure I would've noticed something insanely different by now, but I've felt completely fine since then. I think it's safe to say this girl is a total sex addict, but the smart kind. I've talked to her and I can tell she doesn't mess around and take risks when it comes to sex. She's young, 18 years old, and has only been sexual with other virgins, boys who have only done it once or twice, and her ex boyfriend. But you never know. I even feel like she hasn't told me things. I plan to get her tested with me eventually just in case. The point is, I would appreciate if you could answer those three points above and tell me what you think, and whether or not I should get tested for anything.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!
-Adam

Answer
Hi Adam,
Your penis really looks fine. Peyronie's is usually pain associated with a curved penis due to plaques from scar tissue inside the spongy tissue of the penis. Many guys have curvatures to their penis, that are accentuated with erections, but this is no big deal unless it is painful

The marks on the side of the shaft near the base in photo #2 do not appear to be abnormal. Under the foreskin, there are several tiny bumps that may be fordyce spots or some other variations in the skin of the penis. They do not appear to be related to be an STD.

The tip of the penis (meatus) may be closed or slightly puckered, but either condition is okay, as long there is no burning or pain, or discharge.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar