Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Penis problem

Question
Penis head
Penis head  
Penis shaft
Penis shaft  
QUESTION: I recently found out that my penis has a lot of white spots and was wondering if it could be a STD. I sometimes get a tingling sensation on my scrotum area and penis shaft area (sort of like the feeling of goose bumps) and it gets a bit itchy, but not extremely itchy. Also the tip of my penis head looks a bit swollen and sometimes itch too. Also my penis shaft also sometimes itch. I'm a male Chinese, 24 this year, height of 173cm and weigh 65 kg. The white spots could be there for a long time and I just recently looked at my penis. I just had sex with a commercial sex worker 3 days ago, where I received an unprotected blow job and protected intercourse.

ANSWER: Hello Zee,
The photos you've included look like normal variations of the skin. The tingling sensations you've noticed are also normal physiological events that need not cause worry! These statements don't mean  you don't have an STD (sorry for the double negative!), just that the symptoms you've described and signs shown in the photos appear normal.

Good luck!
--mark

QUESTION: I do experience a dull ache in my right pelvic area, nearer to my right hip area, is that a cause for concern? I have also frequent urination, could it be due to anxiety? And could diarrhoea be part of it too?

Answer
Hello Again, Zee,
You are bringing up issues that support the need for you to see a primary care provider  (doctor) to pull together all of your concerns and issues into one or a few cogent conclusions.

Diarrhea can be caused by lots of things, from diet to viruses and bacteria, certain chronic conditions (like diabetes), and stress. These may contribute to aching or pain in the pelvic area, as can your prostate, which may or may not be related to STDs. Same thing for urinary frequency!!

It is inappropriate for me to suggest certain things, and then for you to throw a bunch of other things into the mix!! See someone in person!

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar