Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Penis std / rash

Question
Right side
Right side  

Under
Under  
Im 15 male I'm scared to ask parents about it it was fine couple days ago then I shaved with a razor that didnt have the soap line the next day towards the end after being at cedar point all day I felt a unbearable itch and scratched went home looked under my penis was all red I'm scared then a day later I started to get pimples in the line around my penis where I was surcumsized and underneight my penis I haven't had sexual activity in weeks I was fine before I shaved now I'm getting pimples everywhere on my penis all in clusters I'm soo scared please help me please

Answer
Dear Alexander, I found your question in the question pool at allexperts.com
So I realize that there is a delay in answering. I can't really tell you what this can be. I don't look at the pictures because I'm a doctor and can't diagnose by pictures or over the internet or email. So I hope you are ok. Please let me know. You can email me at DWooley97@aol.com
Please refrain from sexual activity. You should wait until marriage because you can get a sexually transmitted disease at your young age or cause pregnancy. There is really no such thing as "protected sex". There is no birth control method that is 100% safe in preventing pregnancy or STDs.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW