Sexually Transmitted Diseases/yeast infection?

Hello, I was diagnosed with a penile yeast infection many months ago and the issue seems to keep coming back.  I'm currently worried that it is something else.  To this date I have tested negative for Herpes IGM and IGG and a culture at 53 days post an exposure of receiving oral sex from a female (which is what I'm worried about).  I also tested negative for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlymadia at 53 days and again at 125 days.

Is this picture suggestive of a penile yeast infection, herpes, or is it just regular irritation that keeps coming back?

I cannot diagnose from pictures or over the internet. I don't know what expert you asked your question to but I found your question in the question pool at

Do you have an exclusive relationship or marriage with one woman? So you have had all the tests for STDs? Let me know any other information.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.