Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on penis shaft

Question
Photo 1
Photo 1  

Photo 2
Photo 2  
i noticed these small bumps on my penis shaft about a year ago. I'm not sure if they have been there longer than that. when i first noticed it i actually picked at the bump and it bleed a tiny bit and went away after it healed or so i thought. it can back again a couple months later. They do not hurt, itch or anything like that. I don't notice them until i go to the bathroom because i can feel them. They seem to be staying the same size as it did when i first notice it last year.  I included two pictures. one normal picture and the other zoomed in. In the picture it looks flesh colored but it is actually a little darker (browner) then my skin color.  I cant stop freaking out about it. I thought it would of gone away by now but since its still there it has me pretty worried. I would really appreciate it someone could give my their opinion/advice on what they think it is.

Answer
Hello Tom,
Sometimes it is easier to identify what something ISN'T that what it is! These bumps do NOT appear to be related to condyloma (warts, HPV) or molluscum contagiosum.  There are lots of normal variations in the skin that can be more accurately diagnosed by a dermatologist. This is nothing to "freak" about, since tiny blemishes occur everywhere on the skin, including the face,hands, feet, and penis.

I cannot say whether a trial of cryotherapy would return the skin to a smooth, non-blemished condition.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar