Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Do I have herpes

Question
Red
Red  

Weird looking spots
Weird looking spots  
Is this herpes ? 15 weeks ago I received oral sex and then about ten days ago I started thinking about not using protections then when on the Internet and started looking and got paranoid and after all that my penis started looking like the pictures , and got me more paranoid and worried , wow I'm so scared please help , I think I have that :( wow man

Answer
Adam, Have you ever found out what is your problem? I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. If you still need help or a diagnosis, please go to your doctor as soon as possible. I don't recommend having oral sex or regular sex when you aren't married. This can cause problems as you have found out. Even if you use protection, you can still get an STD. Good luck and let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW