Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Is this HPV


Hi DW, it has been 2 months since a sexual encounter and I have started to see small bumps.  I have seen a doctor and he says it is only a fungal infection.  He gave me topical cream.  Since that time, I feel it has gotten worse. I truly am worried. Attached is a photo.

If you don't agree or trust your doctor or diagnosis, go to another doctor for a second opinion. If this is an Sexually transmitted disease, then cream for a fungal infection would not help you. Let me know if you go to another doctor. I advise you not to have sex when you're not married. This will prevent future problems.

Good luck.
Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.