Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Penis looks weird

Hey , I wanted to share this because I'm worried , so about 15 weeks ago I received oral sex and about a week ago I started thinking saying I didn't use a condom and started thinking about diseases and started looking at my penis and it looked weird and different like it looks red and it looks like purple in the top and also like in the bottom of the head is purple , the way is purple in the top is freaking me out that I might be thinking I feel a weird feeling in my Penis and I'm just scared , I'm getting my card in the male soon so I can get a check up , can you please tell me your opinion and tell me why my penis looks like this please :( thank you so much  why is the head this color ? Could it be that after 15 weeks some type of std came out , please help

I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to your doctor as soon as possible. Are you saying that you can't get an appointment until a designated time? Let me know what happens.

Good luck. It is not uncommon for the symptoms of an STD to develop later. Please refrain from sex. Condoms really don't protect 100% from STDs.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.