Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red bumps on penis gland

I've had these red bumps on my penis gland for quite sometime. I've always been worried it could possibly be an std or hpv or something. Now I'm starting to think it could be balantis or maybe I'm just paranoid. I am sexually active mainly it's oral. Just getting an opinion on what this could possibly be.

Hello, I found your question in the question pool at
I'm not sure who you asked the question to but evidently, that person could not answer. So I received the question.

Anyway, I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. It's possible you could get an STD from oral but I can't tell you for sure. You would have to go to a doctor and get an exam and tested. I don't advise any kind of sex if you are not married to avoid sexually transmitted diseases. Good luck and let me know what happens.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.