Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red bumps on penis gland

Question
Spots
Spots  
I've had these red bumps on my penis gland for quite sometime. I've always been worried it could possibly be an std or hpv or something. Now I'm starting to think it could be balantis or maybe I'm just paranoid. I am sexually active mainly it's oral. Just getting an opinion on what this could possibly be.

Answer
Hello, I found your question in the question pool at allexperts.com
I'm not sure who you asked the question to but evidently, that person could not answer. So I received the question.

Anyway, I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. It's possible you could get an STD from oral but I can't tell you for sure. You would have to go to a doctor and get an exam and tested. I don't advise any kind of sex if you are not married to avoid sexually transmitted diseases. Good luck and let me know what happens.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW