You are here:

Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Slowly growing non-irritated red spot on head of penis.



I am a 35 year old circumcised male who hasn't been sexually active for 6 months since I split with my girlfriend.

About a month ago I noticed this small pinkish/red spot on the head of my penis. I have added a link with a picture of what size it is now. Today I noticed a second spot next to the original. The new spot is the size that the original started as.

thank you.

Kevin, I cannot diagnose over the internet or by a picture so I did not look at the picture. You should go to a doctor if you haven't already. A sexually transmitted disease can show up later even if you haven't had sex for over 6 months. But definitely go to your physician or a clinic and get an exam and diagnosis. Good luck. I always recommend not to have sex unless married because of STDs and possible pregnancy problems.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]