Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Slowly growing non-irritated red spot on head of penis.

Question
Hello,

I am a 35 year old circumcised male who hasn't been sexually active for 6 months since I split with my girlfriend.

About a month ago I noticed this small pinkish/red spot on the head of my penis. I have added a link with a picture of what size it is now. Today I noticed a second spot next to the original. The new spot is the size that the original started as.

thank you.

http://imgur.com/Be9EoGQ

Answer
Kevin, I cannot diagnose over the internet or by a picture so I did not look at the picture. You should go to a doctor if you haven't already. A sexually transmitted disease can show up later even if you haven't had sex for over 6 months. But definitely go to your physician or a clinic and get an exam and diagnosis. Good luck. I always recommend not to have sex unless married because of STDs and possible pregnancy problems.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW