You are here:

Sexually Transmitted Diseases/I've been having the problem forever now :(


My penile gland
My penile gland  
Okay so I've been going to my family doctor and he seems not to understand what's going on with my penile gland. I've had small circles on my penile gland that appear out of nowhere sometimes... I don't masturbate often and usually have unprotected sex with my lover.

I'm worried
1. It looks nasty
2. I don't want it to be infectious
3. I have been tested for stds twice and came out negative.

Please help me.

I cannot diagnose from pictures or over the internet. But I would advise you to go to another doctor. Evidently, your current doctor does not know what to help you. Go to a different doctor, find out a specialist and let me know what happens. I would advise you not to be having sex. This could be a sexually transmitted disease. For your health and life, you must refrain from sex. I always advise people not to have sex outside of marriage. Good luck. Oh, and studies are proving that there is really no such thing as "protected" sex. There is no method of birth control that prevents sexually transmitted diseases 100% of the time.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]