Sexually Transmitted Diseases/I've been having the problem forever now :(

Question
My penile gland
My penile gland  
Okay so I've been going to my family doctor and he seems not to understand what's going on with my penile gland. I've had small circles on my penile gland that appear out of nowhere sometimes... I don't masturbate often and usually have unprotected sex with my lover.

I'm worried
1. It looks nasty
2. I don't want it to be infectious
3. I have been tested for stds twice and came out negative.

Please help me.

Answer
I cannot diagnose from pictures or over the internet. But I would advise you to go to another doctor. Evidently, your current doctor does not know what to help you. Go to a different doctor, find out a specialist and let me know what happens. I would advise you not to be having sex. This could be a sexually transmitted disease. For your health and life, you must refrain from sex. I always advise people not to have sex outside of marriage. Good luck. Oh, and studies are proving that there is really no such thing as "protected" sex. There is no method of birth control that prevents sexually transmitted diseases 100% of the time.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW