Sexually Transmitted Diseases/White bumps near urethra

White bumps
White bumps  

White bumps
White bumps  

I am 24 years (virgin) old and have had these white bumps  near my urethra for as long as I remember. They don't itch, irritate...Could they be penile bumps?
I have had myself tested for std's nothing came out...I do have these bumps on my penis itself and under my glans which is normal.
Could this be some kind of rash, fungal infection, Trichomonias?

In attachment you find 2 pictures... as this is what they look like.

I can't diagnose from pictures or over the internet. You will have to go to your doctor and get an exam and diagnosis. If you haven't had sex (congratulations!) then you most likely don't have a sexually transmitted disease. When you went to get tested, did not a doctor examine you and give you an idea of what this might be? Let me know any further information.
Good luck!

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.