Sexually Transmitted Diseases/not sure what this is

Question
penis
penis  
For as long as I can remember I have had little lumps under the head of my penis and I have no idea what they are

Answer
I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to the doctor or a clinic to get a checkup and tests. The doctor will have to know if you are sexually active. If you are or have been in the past, you could have a sexually transmitted disease. If you haven't had sex at all, it can't be that, but could be an infection or some other type of problem. Only a checkup will reveal the problem and hopefully, treatment. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW