Sexually Transmitted Diseases/not sure what this is


For as long as I can remember I have had little lumps under the head of my penis and I have no idea what they are

I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to the doctor or a clinic to get a checkup and tests. The doctor will have to know if you are sexually active. If you are or have been in the past, you could have a sexually transmitted disease. If you haven't had sex at all, it can't be that, but could be an infection or some other type of problem. Only a checkup will reveal the problem and hopefully, treatment. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.