Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps on both sides of inner labia???

Question
vulva
vulva  

vulva and labia
vulva and labia  
I have these raised bumps on my inner labia and vulva. They dont itch and theres no pain, they appearedfor the first time 2weeks ago and hasnt changed, multiplied, or grown in ssize. The tezture feels rough along my vulva but when pulled tight it is smooth. I thought herpes at first but they are not blistersthen warts but they dont appear califlour shaped or dangly like a skin tag! HELP!

Answer
Lindsey, I found your question in the question pool at allexperts.com
So I don't know who you asked the question to but they weren't able to answer for some reason.
First of all, I don't look at the pictures because I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. So you will have to go to the doctor if you are still having a problem.
If you have sex, yes, you could have a sexually transmitted disease. Or it could be something else. But if you haven't had sex, then you can't have an STD. I don't recommend that you have sex unless you are married to prevent these kinds of problems or pregnancy. Please email me at
DWooley97@aol.com so we can talk more.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW