Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on my Penis

bumps on my penis
bumps on my penis  

day after 1st picture
day after 1st picture  
Hello, a few days ago I got this bumps (like 3-4) on the tip of my penis. I was wondering if you or somebody can tell me what it is and what should I do? They itch sometimes, especially at night. I am in a new country and got some bumps on my fingers too, so I was thinking it's maybe a reaction from the warm and humid weather or scabies... I will appreciate any help, Thank you!

Hello, I cannot look at pictures and diagnose. No one can diagnose over the internet so you must go to a doctor and get tested and have a physical exam. Did you have sex? If you did, it could be a sexually transmitted disease. If not, then it could be some kind of infection or disease, such as you mentioned. Please let me know what happens and go to a doctor if you haven't already.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.