Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Help! What are these!?

Question
Red tip
Red tip  

White spots
White spots  
Hello, I was wondering if you could shed any light as to what these are.

There are 2 pictures below. The first is a picture of a sort of red bump on the tip of my penis, there are also little white spots around the urethra as well. It doesn't hurt or anything like that.

The second is a picture of some sort of white spots under the skin on the shaft of my penis, quite close to the top. These do not hurt, or itch in any way.

I am not sexually active. So I'm a little confused as to what they can be.

Answer
Hi Sam,
Sorry to say that the photos are just a bit too blurry for me to see what you have when they are magnified.

You mentioned that you are not sexually active, but didn't mention if you ever were, or that the last time was 1 year ago, 5 years ago, etc.

Stretch the skin so it is tight, and rephotograph with better focus!
Thanks,
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar