Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Help me!My penis head is weird

Penis head
Penis head  

penis head 2
penis head 2  
Hi my name is John.I am 18 years and im really scared about my penis,i had sexual intercourse with 5 women but i wear all time condom.My penis has this weird marks please tell me what it is.
Is it HIV or AIDS ?

Hello John, I cannot look at pictures and diagnose. No one can diagnose over the internet so you must go to a local doctor and have a physical exam. I have to tell you that condoms cannot protect 100% of time, there is no such thing as "protected" sex. Most people do not know this. But you could have a sexually transmitted disease or HIV or AIDS. I cannot tell you. You must be tested. Refrain from sex and do not have sex until you are married to prevent these kinds of problems. I hope you don't have an STD but let me know.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.