Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Do I have HIV

Question
I hooked up (had sex) with a high risk partner a few weeks ago. We had 15 sec. or maybe even 25 sec. of intercourse.  It was a short time and I used a condom.   It roughly two weeks I had a slight headache and runny noise.  It has almost been two weeks, and I still have it.  Was I infected with HIV.  If not, what is this headache

Answer
Fred, I cannot tell you the answer to your question over the internet. You would have to go to a doctor and get an exam and/or testing. Please don't have sex unless you are married. Especially with a high risk partner. I'm sure you realize this by not but it might be too late. It doesn't matter about the amount of time. Also, condoms do not protect 100% from sexually transmitted diseases. So go to your doctor as soon as possible and let me know the results. Good luck,

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW