Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Hpv? Balantis?

Question
Redness on glans
Redness on glans  
Pic 2
Pic 2  
QUESTION: I have a few raisers bumps on my penis head and I can't tell you how long they've been there. I'm getting an std checkup in 5 days so I plan on asking the doctor about them but would like to have an idea of what I have

ANSWER: Hello Ellis,
This does NOT appear to be balanitis (inflammation of foreskin and glans penis, usually by a fungus).  It really looks like a normal variation of the skin, which may happen for no apparent reason. But it does not appear to reflect any type of pathology of the skin, in so far as the photograph appears normal. Please let me know what the specialist reports to you!

Good luck!
--mark

Pic today
Pic today  

Pix 2
Pix 2  
QUESTION: Sorry to bother you again but my check up can't come soon enough. Take a look again at these we pix and see what you think. Maybe all this is in my head ill find out Monday ha.

Answer
Hello Again, Ellis,
The subtle white linear area on the penis head (glans) may be related to human papilloma virus (HPV) or any type of scratch or friction-induced inflammatory response. My guess is that it is self limited, and will go away without interventions. If it persists for a week or more, than bring it to the attention of your doctor or STD Clinic.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar