You are here:

Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Male yeast infection!??? Help me please



I have a red ring around the head of my penis.. No pain and a fungus looking type on the head with little lumps.. Please help me, sir

I cannot tell you from looking at pictures or over the internet. You must go to your doctor and get an exam and diagnosis. If you have had sex, then you could have a sexually transmitted disease or some other problem. If you have not had sex, then you could have an infection, such as you mentioned. But the only way to find out is to go to your doctor. Good luck and refrain from sex unless married.

Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.