Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Male yeast infection!??? Help me please

Question
Jpeg
Jpeg  

Jpeg
Jpeg  
I have a red ring around the head of my penis.. No pain and a fungus looking type on the head with little lumps.. Please help me, sir

Answer
I cannot tell you from looking at pictures or over the internet. You must go to your doctor and get an exam and diagnosis. If you have had sex, then you could have a sexually transmitted disease or some other problem. If you have not had sex, then you could have an infection, such as you mentioned. But the only way to find out is to go to your doctor. Good luck and refrain from sex unless married.

Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW