Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red dot

Question
red dot
red dot  

red mark
red mark  
hey i have this red dot on my penis head... its been there for a while and i have no itching or anything like that... but on the under neath side i have what looks sort of like a bit of dry skin i havent been to the doctor as of yet been really busy lately

Answer
Anthony, You will really have to see a doctor if you still need a diagnosis. It's impossible to diagnose from pictures and over the internet. A doctor will give you an exam and can test you. Good luck. I don't know if you are married or not. But refrain from sex because this could be an STD but I can't say for sure. I always recommend to not have sex unless married to prevent many problems.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW