Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Redness

Question
glans
glans  

foreskin
foreskin  
Hello,

I asked you a question a while ago, here is the link to it:
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Venereal-Diseases-2106/2013/2/rash-9.htm

it all started when i couldnt retract my foreskin, and when i could for the first time(about a year ago) i saw a red patch on my glans, i think it was because of poor hygiene due to not being able to retract my foreskin.

so i have had redness and small bumps on my glans for a year now and ive yet to know what is causing it. my symptoms are redness on my glans and foreskin and small bumbs on my glans that show more when there is more blood flow to that area, it is not itchy or irritating. Ive not had any sexual encounters.

ive tried several anti fungal creams for about 2-3 weeks each time, and it did not cure it. ive been to the doctor and had a swab test and nothing came back, although im skeptical because my symptoms were not showing much at the time.

also, as in the picture, i had a rash on the underside of my penis at the foreskin, and it has left a bruise looking mark and has been there for months,what is this?

aditional notes:

i have eczema on my arms.
ive had this for a year

Answer
Hi Again, George,
The most likely explanation for the red rash may very well be eczema. Why haven't you seen a GUM (genitourinary male) specialist who can examine you and give you an accurate diagnosis and treatment? It is clearly NOT a fungal infection.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar