Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Any signs of HPV or genital warts?

Have been having unprotected sex with a guy who I trust and told me has a clean bill of health (to which I have learned my lesson and the fear of having HPV is so not worth any sex) I have been having sex with him for about 2-3 months. I have what appears to be a small skintag near my anus which does not have a white top or typical cauliflower appearance but is new on my body- I am go to see my gyno but also want a quick opinion as to whether or not my vagina looks like it may be infected with HPV or genital warts- I have been vaccinated for HPV but am nervous.

Marissa, I am not a doctor and cannot look at pictures and diagnosis over the internet. You will have to go to your doctor and get a checkup. I was a bit confused by your question. You said that you learned your lesson but then said that you are continuing to have sex with him. Please explain in case I misunderstood. You can email me at
Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.