Sexually Transmitted Diseases/what is similar to gonococcus?

Question
hello, I've noticed a discharge from my penis. I have given a smear of it into the lab and they told me it looks like gonococcus. My doctor has given me 1g of azithromycin orally and ceftriaxone injection. It was 6 days ago, but the simptoms are back again. so, I'm wandering what else could it be?

Answer
Sorry for the delay. I can't tell you over the internet about your problem. Please go back to your doctor if you need advice again. Or go to another doctor for a second opinion. If this is a sexually transmitted disease, you need to refrain from sex until you are married.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW