Sexually Transmitted Diseases/what is similar to gonococcus?


hello, I've noticed a discharge from my penis. I have given a smear of it into the lab and they told me it looks like gonococcus. My doctor has given me 1g of azithromycin orally and ceftriaxone injection. It was 6 days ago, but the simptoms are back again. so, I'm wandering what else could it be?

Sorry for the delay. I can't tell you over the internet about your problem. Please go back to your doctor if you need advice again. Or go to another doctor for a second opinion. If this is a sexually transmitted disease, you need to refrain from sex until you are married.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.