Sexually Transmitted Diseases/small blisters in pennis

problem in pennis
problem in pennis  

Sir i had an unprotected oral sex with a Sex worker last week, after three days i noticed small blisters on sides of my pennis skin, one bump was above some nerves which cause itching sensation sometime but overall no urinary infection . Do i caught HSV 1/2 ?? please help . please see the image

Andy, I cannot look at pictures and diagnose your condition over the internet. You will have to go to a doctor and have a checkup. Of course, don't repeat this behavior. In fact, don't have sex until marriage to prevent these problems. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.