Sexually Transmitted Diseases/strange bumps on penis

penis bumps
penis bumps  

I am just curious as to what these strange bumps could be. I have had them for about 2 years now. They don't itch and are not sore or cause any pain. They don't go away however and they get inflamed after intercourse. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.

Aaron, I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Are you saying that you have had the same partner for 2 years and after each intercourse, the inflamation starts? Or are you having different partners? I would advise you to go to a doctor and get a diagnosis. I can't tell you if it's an STD or something else. Good luck!

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.