Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Strange Dots On Penis Head

Question
The problem
The problem  
Hey mark, So I'm 16, virgin, and I recently became very worried. I noticed some weird dot like bumps on my penis before masturbating and it really freaked me out. I had masturbated with random cream the night before, my only question is, what is this? I had been drinking and playing beer pong with some friends a few days prior, and I'm worried that maybe one of them had an std, is it possible to get one from drinking from the same beer pong cup? Any help is appreciated!

Answer
Hello John,
The random cream you used may have caused an unfortunate reaction in the skin of your penis. You can get infectious mononucleosis from drinking from the same cup, but the traditional STDs you may only acquire from sexual contact with another person.

Give yourself a week or so without using that cream, and the skin should heal up. In the future, get some silicone based lubricant from your favorite "toy" shop that most cities have.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar