Sexually Transmitted Diseases/What could this be?

two white bumps
two white bumps  

Noticed these about a month after unprotected sex, what could it be?

Dan, I cannot look at pictures and diagnose over the internet. You will have to go to your doctor and get an exam and diagnosis. So you are thinking it could be a sexually transmitted disease? I recommend people to not have sex unless in marriage to prevent these kind of problems. I can't say if it's an std or infection or something else. Only a doctor and exam can tell that. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.