Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Is this genital warts? Or STD? Or what?

Question
Here
Here  
I have been in a monogamous relationship with my boyfriend for almost 4 months and for the past couple of weeks it has hurt to have sex. A few days ago I looked at it and noticed a small peeled skin area and these "flesh teeth" like things on the inner part of my vagina. I have taken a yeast infection test and my pH is 4.5. I was googling things and cannot tell if it is genital warts, an STD or just something normal. Please help me so me and my boyfriend and have piece of mind.

Answer
Hello Jennifer,
The left are in the photograph (your right labial area) does look like a healing laceration or cut. The "teeth" are really normal variations of the hymenal skin tags, and may occasionally look more or less prominent, nothing to worry about. The best suggestion is to seek out a gynecologist or health care provider well experienced in gynecologic care, and get yourself examined!

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar