Sexually Transmitted Diseases/help please

red bumps on penis
red bumps on penis  
hello my name is Damien and I'm having some itching on my penis inner thigh and hands.....I'm wondering if this is signs of herpes or scabies my penis head is very dry and constantly pilling ...I've been using A&D ointment and nix lice treatmentis this .....curableit's becoming very stressful to look at.  .....are there any home remedies to get rid of this I hate doctors

I just found your question in the question pool at
I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I would advise you to go to a free clinic or doctor. I know you said you hate doctors but it is of importance to go get an exam. This could be something serious and you really need to find out. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.