Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Massage to penis and Risk of HIV

I am 30 years old, male from India. Recently, I visited a massage parlor. A man gave me a full body massage (for 1 hour ). He massaged my penis also (with foreskin pulled back - to glans also for almost 5-6 minutes). I ejaculated on his hands. However I am not aware of any cuts/wounds on his hands. (ofcourse there was no bandage on his hands). Nothing more happened. We DID NOT indulge in Oral/anal sex. He was completely clothed during the session. Am I at the risk of HIV : 1. He had cuts on his hands?
2. If he is HIV positive ( I don't know his status) and cuts on his hands. 3. do I need any test. I am worried, regret the act. Please help.

Even if he had cuts on his hands, your chance of getting any form of STI would be miniscule. In fact, statistically you are at greater risk of watching the Sun explode before contracting an STI from your session! What you engaged in, although unnerving to you, was actually very safe. If your scared of being exposed to an STI, I would advise you to wait about 5-6 weeks before being tested for an STI as that's about how long it would take for antibodies to appear in your system. I wouldn't be to worked up about it though! Stay safe my friend.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.