Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red and white under foreskin

Hi mark I've had this problem for about a year now (to frightened to see a doc about it) since I slept with my girlfriend at the time with out protection I got like a red rash with bumps some red and some white but I also have a small hole where my foreskin joins which has a white slightly yellow solid in it( shaped like a disc) , I remove it as best as I can but I can't get all of it , and it just keeps coming back after a few days, it I also have a white bump just near it as you can see in the picture, this is not itchy or sore. At one point I was taking anti bio tics for a ear infection I had that seemed to clear it up mostly but when I finished them it had returned , really hope u can help me out here and let me no what it is , look forward to hearing from you . Thank you

Alright Michael, from what I can tell you appear to have a crypt or recession in the penis shaft, which (like your belly button) is a GREAT place for bacteria, lint from your undies, moisture, and generally skin sloughing to collect and create something that smells bad, looks weird, and is generally uncomfortable. You do not appear to be uncircumcised, but men with their foreskin intact collect what's commonly called "smegma" under their foreskins, which, for visualization purposes like cottage cheese. Its unsightly and can create tons of problems for men as far as repeated bacterial infections, discomfort, and increased risk for STI's because of an already co-occurring infection which will obviously make your immune system that much more unprepared for an onslaught from an STI. Bottom line: Please see your doctor for more information. From what I can tell and read, your symptoms don't match up with an STI, but a localized skin inflammation or infection, which your doctor would be able to clear up with a prescription drug of some kind. Never be afraid to discuss personal matters with your physician because I doubt you would rather deal with something horrible and never tell anyone about it than seek treatment and save everyone, including your current and future partners, a lot of grief. If you have any follow-up let me know and stay safe buddy.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.