Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Abnormal?

Question
Lumps
Lumps  
I am quite worried about the sort of "skin tag" looking thing, as well as the white lump that can be seen there.
I am worried that this could be the starting symptoms of an STD/STI.  I have an appointment with a OBGYN that is coming up very soon but this is greatly stressing me out.

Answer
Shay,

It could be the indication of just a skin tag, but with that in mind let me introduce you to the fullproof STI vinegar test that has helped oodles of people to help themselves out. If you dab some white household vinegar on the area with a cotton swab and if it turns WHITE then its either precancerous tissue or potentially HPV. However, if it stays that fleshy, pinkish color then its normal benign skin tissue and you have nothing to worry about. Try it out for yourself and get back to me.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice