Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bump under foreskin

Penis with unknown bumps
Penis with unknown bum  
Hey, I would just like to find out what this might be. I know I have had this since I was a child only from a friend discussing ppp that I wondered what this might be. I have never had sex and it is not painful hope you can help.

Apologies for the poor image quality.

Hi Thomas,

Indeed your friend would be correct, as I see penile pearly papules as well, which are harmless and completely benign. People, like myself, live with them forever, and they never cause any problems. The fact that you only have three and I have TONS is actually quite extraordinary, but I think that's because your uncircumcised and I think that's a distinction between men. Remember not to pick at them as they are a part of your skin and doing so would lead to permanent scarring. If you have follow up let me know.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.